ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application.

2 posters

Go down

Application. Empty Application.

Post by ForceOfT Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Username/IGN: ForceOfTyranny
Date Started Current Server: 09/02/09
Population: 179.
Co-ordinates: [-45|86]
Tribe: Teuton
Type Of Play: Mixed/Agressive
Activity: Practically 24/7.
Reason For Application: We've heard many people go on about [ONE]L from this server and we see your members or loyal devotees everywhere. I also had a close personal ally who used to reside in ONE in previous servers under whatever name you guys were at those times (ZxDa, Myth, Binary, Etc.)
Reasons for leaving previous alliance: N/A. We've ran without an alliance so far.
Past experience on Travian: Combined we've played about 120 servers between us give or take (dual account).
Details regarding members of ONE who can vouch for us: I assume as your an alliance of previous friends, etc that you kept in touch with previous ONE members too. One main member who is a very close personal ally of mine who can vouch for us is "Dragon115" (Mainly went under that name but has known to slip under other names such as "RD115" too). Players here who can vouch for us is probably any of your members we're currently attacking or a player named babs in our 7x7 who is currently with you but assures us she has come from a previous server.

Thank you for taking the time to read our application.

I hope you consider it carefully and grant us access to join your alliance.

Many Thanks,
ForceOfTyranny.

[Please contact DNChaos (one of the ForceOfTyranny duals) regarding details about any response to the application if made as I personally wrote this application. Thank you.]

ForceOfT

Back to top Go down

Application. Empty Re: Application.

Post by dragon115 Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:04 pm

I know DN hes a good player Smile been in contact with him over the last 3 or 4 servers since he helped my sister out at the start of the first UKx
dragon115
dragon115

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ydd [Wanted] Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 am

I remember him from somewhere as well. did ask if dragon wanted to process but if he hasn't got in touch message me.
Ydd [Wanted]
Ydd [Wanted]

Male
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ydd [Wanted] Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:20 am

application approved ONE E.
Ydd [Wanted]
Ydd [Wanted]

Male