ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join [ONE] D

Go down

Application to join [ONE] D Empty Application to join [ONE] D

Post by Piratey Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:33 pm

User Name: Piratey
Started: 16th Feburary
Pop: 440 (Explained below)
Co-ords: North East - 108/107
Tribe: Teuton
Troops: Will supply in game if asked. More than 2:1....
Type of play: Very agressive, will turn to mixed once desired troops
Activity : Online 24 hours a day, Raiding 24 hours a day. Brother plays my account when i work am away etc.
I would like to join as I am looking to find a good alliance that I can grown within and hopefully make some good friends
Psta-grl - Made with an in game friend with the understanding I would leave once i joined a desired alliance
Playing in server 3 under name Spurs118 - Not doing amazing, started randomly building random buildings random troops, but steadyed out now that i have learned
My alliance leader would vouce for me but I do not know anyone as of yet in [ONE]

Additional Info - Played WAY too aggreively at start and lost quite a lot of troops, my brother/sitter messed up at the start and i lost about 400 troops on day 4, and lost 1k more troops on another occasion, a village dissapeared that i settled, I made it, it used the settlers and then dissapeared, that was another 75k in settlers down the drain, and recently while my brother was sitting my account, got heavily catapulted and he didn't know how to deal with it appropriately. Has slowed my growth greatly but am building back up and with support from a good alliance, will easily advance well

Piratey

Back to top Go down

Application to join [ONE] D Empty Forgot

Post by Piratey Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Am in NE as I did not know what alliances would be where, can make future vilages in north west area.

Piratey

Back to top Go down

Application to join [ONE] D Empty Re: Application to join [ONE] D

Post by Tullia Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:47 pm

below pop, not NW, has a dual that can only be described as a serious liability

oh and 400 troops on day 4? not sure I believe that one

app denied

/locked
Tullia
Tullia

Female
Number of posts : 817