ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A love story with in....

3 posters

Go down

A love story with in.... Empty A love story with in....

Post by 2468hiyo Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:45 am

You are all probably thinking this is gunu be some soppy love story and some added in crap... Well just for the record, it isn't. Its about me, my life, what has just happened to me... Love, Sadness, bullying, pain...
Recently my life has been a bit of a horrible time to be in, but in a way I like to split my life into chapters, and this is one of the hardest ones to say...

One touch...

When i first joined my school all my friends and me were all best friends and it stayed like that for a week... But after a while we all went our different ways,Alice and rose made new friends, will and john left us but stayed together, but as for me and Molly and Claire we all stayed together... As the weeks went by we had our laughs and joked around, but then... When I went into my first maths class, there I was... sitting next to the most beautiful girl ever... One of the most popular girls in the school! I got to know here and before I knew it I was popular.

But as a couple months went bye that all changed, the past had gone, and all hell was about to out for me...
For some reason rumors were started about me, rumors that I said rumors! And then it got round to all the popular guys, and that was when it all went wrong! The girls thought about it and said "Cameron wouldn't do this! He's not that kinda guy!". But the boys went on and let all of there anger on me... That friday, when we all went into town... that I thought was one of the worst days ever... that day I was to going to ask her out, Ibby, but nothing was right... As I walked along the boys would trip me up, call me names like rich boy... And i couldn't bare it, but then Ibby came and I looked up... And she stood up for me! Then more of the girls came... and they made sure that I wasn't bullied, but that wasn't the end of the troubles...

That next friday was the day before valentines day, that could be my one chance! But as I ran and looked, every were, every place me and her hang out together... I couldn't find her. Then Katharine told me, "she hasn't been here this morning... We were told she well, Im sorry cameron but she's died..." rhianon and Katharine was told early that morning before any body els ... Ibby, on her way to school was hit by a car, the one I loved... and if this day could get any worse... It was Friday, the day when we all went to town. But now with one less, As we walked into town I stayed with the girls. But the boys stayed close by. As we reached chalky hill... the one place were the boys and girls go different paths ... I went down the chalky slopes and the girls down the steps... That is when the bad started, I was half way down and then came josh. I thought 'Im gunu be okay!'
But I spoke to soon... Josh had pushed me down the steepest part of chalky, as I fell, Bumped, shouted in pain... I could hear the boys laughter, and the odd glimpse of them pointing at me. The girls just watched in horror. They couldn't do anything! They were at the bottom and couldn't go up the hill, its almost impossible... But suddenly I stopped with a head throbbing with pain, but as I put my hand on my neck and took it away from the sting, there was blood all over me down my head, my back, arms, every were that I could see... The girls ran to come and help but I was in to much pain. The boys still laughed and laughed, as I was lying there bleeding, crying. After about a couple of minuets we left the blood patch... And I just walked on, but the tormenting didn't stop there... I thought about Ibby, thinking if she was here to see that... At that time we were a little way down the hill from chalky. On a dirt path, but as the girls were all around me and talking to me and saying "just ignore then" and "are you alright" and I would answer with a slight nod. But just as I thought I was safe, I heard... " WERE IS THAT DICK!" it was harry... me and the girls looked back... and there he was charging so fast it looked unbelievable! But as he drew close, the girls quickly moved back and I was straight there in his path!
He grabbed me round the neck, so hard and the stinging was unbearable! The only part of my body that wasn't bleeding was half my face... But he ran and ran with his hand round my neck. Barely able to breath, and being dragged along the floor was one thing but then it happened... He slowed down and then threw me across the woods... Skidding and cutting by self in so many places! The pain and mental hurt I felt, Ibby, the blood, and all the things that had happened... Then I stopped right in the middle of the wood path in a huge dirt patch... I heard foot steps running towards me, and the voices of the girls... shouting "Cameron! Cameron say something!" I just lay there unable to move because of the pain, I had hit my head on a large tree stump on the side of the path. I just was in to much distress. The first to the scene was Katharine, trying to tend to my cuts and bruises. But I was so sad and full of pain, but also full of anger! I just didn't know what to do...

After a while, because I was unable to move for what it felt like... Eventually a woman came out of here house across the road to see all the commotion, she quickly called for help and I was sent to a hospital for treatment... As I was in the woman's car with Rhianon and Katharine, they told me that they knew how much I liked Ibby and how sorry they felt for me... But then we reached the hospital... As i went in i left a small trail of blood drips, but as fast as you could see someone came and mopped them up... I went into reception with this woman and my friends and the woman said all she knew to the receptionist, I was hurried to a ward were they told me to rest... but it was only for that evening, they bandaged me up and I lay there with a few lights on around the room... I was sharing a room with 3 other people... they looked about my age... a boy on the next bed along, then a girl on the bed by the door... But there third bed was opposite me, it had a blond girl in and she looked like I knew her. She was asleep and up right but the bed was flat and it was hard to make out who it looked like. At least I knew I was safe in here... that evening the boys dropped by the ward, as they entered I realized a slight difference in the atmosphere. They all had got one thing for me... But I didn't except them. Then the nurse came and asked them to leave and as they were leaving harry turned around and said "sorry..."

It was getting late around about 10:00, but then as I turned over to turn off my light the blonde girl opposite me woke up... i couldn't see her still because of the lighting. Then the nurse walked in... I asked
"Excuse me. Why is that girl in here?"
"I think its because of a car crash..."
Just then I took a breath and held it...
"And what was her name...
"I believe her name was Ibby..."
Just as I heard that name... my eyes widened,
could it be! But how... Was Katharine and Rhianon not told properly? Was it a mistake? So many questions!
The nurse then said quietly
" She came in and they said she was hit by a car, we placed her on a bed... But with in an hour she seemed to be dead!"
" Then how come you still have her in here? And how is she moving?"
" Well apparently round about 3:00 she jolted! We were about to move her out of the ward..."
Just then my mind went back to when I fell down chalky, it was close to 3:00 when I fell down there! But then the nurse carried on...
"... but then her heart monitor started going! We couldn't work out why she came back! Then about five minuets later she she got up and then just fainted on her bed!"
"So your saying she came back to life because of no reason you think..." I asked
" Yeah thats about it"
The conversation carried on for a while... But then it stopped

Ibby was still on her bed asleep but he heart monitor was reading she was breathing fine. So then I walked over... and by this time it was close to midnight.... All the other kids were asleep except me. I was close to her bed, thinking about when she had moved, when I was hurt... Well I was gunu try the most unbelievable thing I could ever think to do. I lent over to her face, almost white. And then I kissed her lightly on the lips... Suddenly her face flushed through with color! Her heart monitor was reading it was beating fast! Then just as I pulled away... The nurse walked over cautiously... Then he eyes opened, just then I looked into her eyes and she looked back... She whispered my name sweetly...
"Cameron..."
"Yeah."
"Was that you..."
I paused, and then nodded slowly. A small smile came across her face and then she went back into a sleep again...

The next morning I woke up thinking was it a dream... I looked across the room and saw the bed were I thought Ibby was. It was all made and no one was there... Just then a voice came from beside my bed, could it be?
"Morning sleepy head..."
It was her! Ibby was there beside me... And that day was valentines day! It was very early in the morning so I thought I was in a dream! But just as I thought that, she kissed me on the cheek... I couldn't believe this was happening! I got up and got dressed, and then my parents came through. Both of us said goodbye and hugged... I never wanted this to end... But now Im here listening to my music and finishing my story... The chapter about me and her...

I hope you guys enjoyed it... I changed most of the names, and all of this is a true story! I got back from the hospital this morning round about 6:00 am and started writing this pretty much since i got back. I hope you guys like it...Wink

2468hiyo

Back to top Go down

A love story with in.... Empty :O

Post by Osmosis Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:20 am

Sad wow

i couldn't stop reading it...

happy valentines

Osmosis

Back to top Go down

A love story with in.... Empty Re: A love story with in....

Post by Ydd [Wanted] Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:23 am

i didn't start. to busy.
Ydd [Wanted]
Ydd [Wanted]

Male
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

A love story with in.... Empty thanks

Post by 2468hiyo Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Thanks Osmosis... I was just like affraid when I found out it was Ibby! It was just like, omg... and now shes okay, she still has some bruises and so do I but all is well... Ill try and write new chapters every week... And Ill try and make them not so long, lol that was a bit never ending but do you think it was worth it...

cya round and thanks for reading it! Smile

2468hiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zooony Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:21 pm

"Ibby, on her way to school was hit by a car"

was the car alright?
Zooony
Zooony
ONE Legend
ONE Legend

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by NATOForce Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:44 pm

Ouch... Didn't read past first sentence, just went *yawn* and went back to sleep. No offence, just, can't be arsed...
NATOForce
NATOForce

Male
Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down