ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simi - application

2 posters

Go down

Simi - application Empty Simi - application

Post by andrew-s Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Hiya

My IGN is Simi.

I have played one UKx sever before and that was two severs ago with [ONE] H. I decided not to play last sever because of more time needed in personal life Razz. Maverick09 can vouch for me, and maybe FishFish1874 (if he has joined yet).

I am planning to play as a Gaul, and I will be slightly mixed, but leaning towards defensive. Also I have talked to maverick09/bloodburst (they are dualing next sever) about being their deffer. I am intending on starting on Friday evening (to avoid the middle and have lots of farms around me)

I am quite peaceful player, but I will raid at the start of the sever for extra resources and I am not afraid to retaliate against attackers.

In case you're wondering my real name's Andrew. And my last name is Simpson (hence the nickname Simi). Also my Skype name is andrew-simi.

Thanks Smile

Simi

andrew-s

Back to top Go down

Simi - application Empty Re: Simi - application

Post by Corin [Ace] Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Hey there,

I've just added you on skype (mine is 'coriniho'); please PM me when you're on.

Cheers!
Corin [Ace]
Corin [Ace]

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew-s Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Hiya

Just thought I would say I'm starting on Wednesday now.

When I did my first post I used the name Simi, but I couldn't use that because it was taken. So I used andrew-simi instead. Just before I wrote this I thought that it was kinda strange because nobody else has a nickname like me. So in curiosity I tried to log on using my old password and username. I was successful and manged to get onto the internal forums. Obviously my account wasn't deleted from last time, so I'm not sure if this is delibrate or not...

Thanks and sorry for the story Razz

Simi

andrew-s

Back to top Go down

Post by Tullia Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:19 pm

we don't delete old internal forum accounts as we still have a general chat (none current server specific) where you are welcome to hang out and chat to old friends!
Tullia
Tullia

Female
Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tullia Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:04 pm

dealt with, locked
Tullia
Tullia

Female