ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

little gremlin

2 posters

Go down

little gremlin Empty Joining up

Post by little-g Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:15 am

1. User name: little-gremlin
2. Date you started this server: 15/02/09
3. Population (at time of application) : 368
4. Co-ords. (you must be in the NW, or have a good reason why not): -52 , -57 (I don't really have a reason why i am not in the NW)
5. Tribe: Romans
6. Please IGM number of troops to a recruiter: Can someone IGM me so i know who to send this too please (currently i am getting settlers then i can get a new village and then have my capital as a troop village mainly)
7. Type of play (e.g. agressive, defensive, mixed): Mixed
8. Activity - Daily hours approximately: Everyday 5 hours approx per day spread out over the whole day.
9. Your reasons For wanting to join: want to be part of a strong team, got kicked out of my last alliance for apparently bad mouthing to one of the leaders)
10. If you were part of another alliance, and who, and why you left: just said why in the last question
11. Your past experience of travian, please include which server and your in game name: Played little-gremlin Wasn't in the last x 3 sever but in the one before that (due to me being in africa for a month) and can't remember the allaince i was in
12. Details of any ONE players who can vouch for you: Well, klgilbert14 is a IGMate of mine

little-g

Back to top Go down

little gremlin Empty Re: little gremlin

Post by Akkarrin Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:22 am

little-g wrote:1. User name: little-gremlin
2. Date you started this server: 15/02/09
3. Population (at time of application) : 368
4. Co-ords. (you must be in the NW, or have a good reason why not): -52 , -57 (I don't really have a reason why i am not in the NW)
5. Tribe: Romans
6. Please IGM number of troops to a recruiter: Can someone IGM me so i know who to send this too please (currently i am getting settlers then i can get a new village and then have my capital as a troop village mainly)
7. Type of play (e.g. agressive, defensive, mixed): Mixed
8. Activity - Daily hours approximately: Everyday 5 hours approx per day spread out over the whole day.
9. Your reasons For wanting to join: want to be part of a strong team, got kicked out of my last alliance for apparently bad mouthing to one of the leaders)
10. If you were part of another alliance, and who, and why you left: just said why in the last question
11. Your past experience of travian, please include which server and your in game name: Played little-gremlin Wasn't in the last x 3 sever but in the one before that (due to me being in africa for a month) and can't remember the allaince i was in
12. Details of any ONE players who can vouch for you: Well, klgilbert14 is a IGMate of mine

can you please make your own app in a seperate topic?
Akkarrin
Akkarrin

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

little gremlin Empty Joining up

Post by little-g Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:50 am

as i said i am going to concentrate on settlers now so i can get my new village, then i will come back after i am 400

little-g

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkarrin Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:57 am

Little-g. this is not your application thread, Battlefiled was reffering to Babybake, can you please make your own thread (topic) and people will discuss you in that, but to be honest i think it will be a no, low pop, completely wrong area, and the incident of bad mothing last leader is not a good thing either. but more then that you are 57 tiles away from NW
Akkarrin
Akkarrin

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by little-g Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:07 pm

I didn't bad mouth the leader in my last alliance, i just suggested that they had the wrong idea and i was right, and then like chinese wispers it went down the line and i got kicked.

If i did bad mouth the leader why would i right it into the application

little-g

Back to top Go down

Post by b1gj0bs Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:47 pm

at the end of the day mate you are NOT in the NW and we would not be able to provide defense if it was needed. We are a NW alliance and you dont offer us enough to make it worthwhile taking you on. For that reason and also for the simple fact you have hijacked this thread and not started your own one like you were asked that I vote a b1g fat NO!!!

b1gj0bs

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum